I have a new lovely shawl!
malli / pattern: Flower basket shawl, ravel it!
lanka / yarn: tuntematonta ohutta villaa / unknown laceweight wool 40g
puikot / needles: 3,5mm
Toinen kertani tällä huivilla, kolmatta tuskin tulee. Tuli kaunis huivi, tämä jää itselleni, sopii nimittäin aivan täydellisesti uuden talvitakkini väriin.
My second shawl with this pattern, I doubt there would be a third one. Fo is beautiful shawl, this one stays fit me since it matches perfectly my new winter coat's color.
San haastoi miut meemillä. Seuraavaksi säännöt ja vastaukset (tulevat vain lontooksi kun oon laiska).
I got tag by San, here are there rules and my answers.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So, here we go, six random things.
1. I talk to myself all the time and to our dog and cats. Sometimes I notice that I do this in public also...
2. I love the put things on my head. Tissues, wip's like hats and shawls. We've tested this with Laika, you can't be sad if you have a tissue on your head.
3. My organization consists of piles. I love my piles.
4. I suffer from bipolar dissorder.
5. I love Hello Kitty, she's so cute!
6. I sing to my kids ( aka our cats and dog). I can't actually sing so it sounds quite..horrible. And I also make up the song as I go. So the songs are also horrible. Poor Laika.
So. I want to know six random things from Markka, Iikka, Outi, Liisa, Puputsi & Talutin!